The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is ePassporte ???

deluxdon

affiliate
What is ePassporte :confused:

One of my client want to pay through ePassporte to me. Is it safe ?

I am from India so want to know how can i withdraw funds from it ? Can someone exchange ePasspote with paypal ?

Appreciate help from other members here.

DON.

It seem to be a Visa based online payment provider, a bit like paypal but much smaller with strong ties to Visas. I am hearing of it for the first time.

From what I know it's mostly used for gambling online, I saw that many people use it and they're happy with this service.

"ePassporte Visa Virtual Account Holders can send and receive money among each other, make online purchases wherever Visa is accepted and transfer funds into a US Bank Account via the online checking system or by a bank wire transfer. A minimum load of US$25.00 is required to obtain a Visa Virtual Account. Loading the ePassporte Account with a credit or debit card will cost US$5.00 per US$100.00 loads, or portion thereof.

ePassporte Visa Virtual Account Holders that purchase an ePassporte Visa Card for an additional US$35.00 receive the added benefit and convenience of having a physical Visa Card directly linked to their Visa Virtual Account. The ePassporte Visa Card can be used to make purchases at retail locations where Visa is accepted electronically and to withdraw funds at over 1 million Visa and/or PLUS ATM locations worldwide.

Both the Visa Virtual Account and Visa Card can be purchased instantly online. The Visa Virtual Account can be used immediately and the Visa Card will be delivered by mail. "
from: https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/PersonalAccounts.jsp

Thanks kappa for information. Already go through it at their website.

Just want to know that is it really safe to use it and is it possible to withdraw funds from it if i am not from US ?

DON.

banners
Back