The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is craiglist?

Craigslist is a centralized network of online communities featuring free online classified advertisements, with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.

Most advertisers and networks do not allow CL traffic.

Yea... Anything having to do with money online, it seems Craigslist labels it a scam.. LOL.. There are sneaky ways to garner some attention but you have to think outside the box and be ready to get some accounts banned.

Don't use your main email for making money stuff. There may come a time when you really want to sell something and can't post an ad.

I've sold stuff on Craigslist in my city and made money for rent so it's definitely great for making money offline.

Good luck..

Add me as a friend.

I have a client that is using CL to build his list with a free give-a-away eBook. Just started it a few days ago. Let you all know in a week if it paid off.

My personal Advice is to stay away from CL. 99.9% of all networks turn down this type of traffic. If you are using CL speak with your AM about it and ask before you send a lot of traffic. Its never fun losing all of your earnings.

Sam

Generally Craigslist traffic is not accepted. Ask your AM first to make sure whether or not it is accepted.

I'm considering gathering emails from CL and doing a targeted email to those emails. I have a couple of concerns though:

1. I've read to stay away from .org extentions when gathering emails from CL do to the possibility of being banned. Correct me if I'm misunderstanding, but, I thought that would apply (getting banned) only if you were posting something on CL itself an not to email marketing?

2. Am I right in thinking that using a double opt-in would only decrease the number of actual email signups I get?

3. It appears that CL is super anti online marketer, so are there any known networks that do actually approve of traffic coming from CL?

Like I said I'm considering this option and I'm doing my due diligence now so as not to get banned and lose any money that I'll make as a result. Thanks for you comments and your help mates!

Is that okay to gather email address from CL and used the double opt-in? Since the traffic is not directly to CL traffic but on email??

BTW, how to create douple opt-in.??

As long as the emails have opted in to receive information and offers. I would refer to your networks TOS concerning email campaigns

MI
Back