The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What i need for landing page

outside33

Im noob in thats cause i use direct offer but now i wanna try landing page but whats i need for landing page? a complete hosting and domain? or i can buy domain name on godaddy or namecheap or whatever to put landing page on a domain? And if i need host and domain how to load the landing page on the host after i download it here or on the web?

Hey man,

You will need a domain (doesn't matter where you get it from) and a hosting, at least a VPS. Look for a guide from your host.

Basically, you will need to find the FTP file manager and upload the landing page into the public_html folder. Your web host will have plenty of manuals, this is pretty basic. Or YouTube it.

Oh come on guys...you make the guy spend money...you can get a webhosting for as low as 1$ maybe 1.5$/month at most and you get a free domain too.
He needs to host a simple landing page, i am doing this kind of job and i really make money with just a simple hosting.
unlimited hosting space and unlimited bandwidth with that price, is your choice what hosting service you chose.

Oh come on guys...you make the guy spend money...you can get a webhosting for as low as 1$ maybe 1.5$/month at most and you get a free domain too.
He needs to host a simple landing page, i am doing this kind of job and i really make money with just a simple hosting.
unlimited hosting space and unlimited bandwidth with that price, is your choice what hosting service you chose.
whats do you use can you tel more

I use ipage hosting. If you get the smallest hosting for one year you pay 2.5$/month or 2 years 1.68$/month.
Unlimited hosting space and unlimited bandwidth...
Yesterday was a better offer at godaddy and ipage if i do not mistake but now they changed it. Anyway is much better than 5$/month. you make the counts.
I got my hosting and domain and i have no problems at all.
Chose wisely you main domain, because if you get a good one you can make subdomains on it that could help you to not spend any other money in the future.
If you rank main domain name you get a lot of traffic on subdomains because you can post about them on your main domain name to link to them.

Guys, just get a VPS, share it with a couple of friends and split the costs. We are dealing with a ton of variables and trying to optimize things, you don't want a slow hosting to be another variable.

MI
Back