The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What have you recently designed?

Dean!

Awesome
affiliate
What is the most recent thing that you have designed? My most recent design is the WebmasterDojo theme (as of posting this thread). :)

I'm trying to design a landing page and submit it to ThemeForest. It's going good so far, so i hope it will be accepted.

twitter-ui.png

I designed a new SQL database structure for a site which has grown dramatically since it was launched many years ago. Does that count?

I'm great with code but my "making it purdy" skills with photoshop aren't as advanced :)

I just designed a bunch of promotional banners for a few websites.
It was hard work, but it was good pay :D

I'm working on two insurance related sites currently. One is for marketing directly to consumers, the other is for selling insurance leads to the carriers and independent agents. I can't really share them here though because the client prefers to keep some of that information private (their network of affiliate sites).

I'm currently working on a WordPress theme. There's still a long ways to go, but I'm just doing it as a hobby in my free time. I must say it's really satisfying to create something from scratch.

I'm not an expert on photoshop but the latest thing I've designed was a banner for one of my websites. I really enjoy photoshopping. The finished artwork is always something I'm able to be proud of.

I'm currently trying to design a layout for my soon to be made portfolio site... The process itself is going very slowly because I suck at web design :confused: Eh, I will just post it here when I'm finished :tongue:

I am a web designer and have designed some responsive Wordpress themes and also HTML responsive themes. I also design custom home pages (responsive style of course). I've also designed some stand-alone mobile websites before, but have only concentrated on designing the responsive sites now.

MI
Back