The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What happened to Backpackearth (Eric)?

Paul_KY

affiliate
I realize he bought a new board and all, but he was really enthused about this board when he introduced me less than 2 weeks ago.

Eric, was it something I said?

Also, if anyone is interested in an excellent game Advertiser/Merchant based in the U.K., let me know. I recently joined their program. They are performing very well.

Paul

Paul,
I got and email from Eric today, he has not jumped ship he is just on holidays, he will be back to UKWW after his holidays or vacation as you US guys call it :)
Temi

Guess what????

IM BACK!!!!

sorry about the delay folks, I had a great time and am ready to get back to work. Now I gotta catch up on all the posting.

Eric

Temi,

Took the fiancee to Laguna Beach in Southern California! SUN SUN AND MORE SUN!!! Had a great time and cant wait for the next 8) If anyone is headin to So Cal let me know cause I got a hotel that is a must. :wink:

Paul,

Yes I did have another board, it wasnt new, but I tried to give Homestead another option. I havent had any time as I havent been home but I have learned one thing, BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST! Paul, I should have listened to you, because of my mistake I too am now looking at legal options against a certain "you know who". Anyways I apoligise for not listening, Im young and learning that the online world can ruthless if you are not paying attention. Call me when you get a chance, if you dont have the number I sent you then please e-mail me and I'll get with you on the matter.

Im just glad Im home and cant wait to get back into the swing of things.

Eric

MI
Back