The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Fonts do you guys use in your Landing Pages?

chiruraaj

affiliate
Hello Friends,

A little help required from you all here. When creating landing pages for my ppv campaigns I always wonder what fonts to use for different texts to grab maximum attention of the users, but end up using arial most of the times. So, I would love to hear what fonts work well for you guys on your landing pages? :)

Mostly I do something like this one...

main.png

And I use it for my last campaign on LeadImpact...

Keep them clean and understandable whichever fonts you decide to use. The same can be used and just amend the font weight etc for maximum attention.

I've been making some banners, I choose fonts that look applicable to my desired target audience. If it's a men's product, a strong font; one with soft, child-like lettering for baby stuff.

like Andy Haskins say's (Keep them clean and understandable) but you got to use attractive colors (red, green,...)
Good Luck!

for me i use "MYRIAD PRO" and it works well with my designs + apple company use it too in their ads :)

Fonts always vex me. I pretty much use Arial for everything and Tahoma if I am feeling really frisky that day.

I know people always say to use a font that is clear to read but when you've been staring at a banner all day on your screen so long that your eyes start swimming you always start to wonder if the font really is clear enough.

I've heard rumours that Georgia is the best to use, whether or not it is......I have no idea. :)

Fonts always vex me. I pretty much use Arial for everything and Tahoma if I am feeling really frisky that day.

I know people always say to use a font that is clear to read but when you've been staring at a banner all day on your screen so long that your eyes start swimming you always start to wonder if the font really is clear enough.

I've heard rumours that Georgia is the best to use, whether or not it is......I have no idea. :)

I use Arial for pretty much everything, too. Mostly because it has no serifs, ergo, cleaner and easier to read. That's my theory, anyway.

I tend to use fonts that are big and easy to read with equal spacing on each letter. BebasNeue and Museo Slab are the two that I mostly use. They are not that fancy but you can notice the difference from regular fonts.

Serif, Sans Serif, Cambria, Calibri, Lucida Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Trebuchet MS.....these are the most frequently used by me. However, if it's a themed message, I may use a themed font.

I usually use Helvetica or Arial. They are both nice and clean fonts.

Hi!

Although that might be a subject for a full test (such as sending traffic to a number of landing pages with different fonts), my suggestion is that you use a clear, easily readable font.

You want your message to be understood. It's that simple.

Even though some font-type-flair could give you an edge, it's definitely your second priority (not your first!)

Cheers!

banners
Back