The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does mean by Qulaity Content

Brianvoges

Hello to all,

What does mean Quality Content, should I put my all keywords in Content or just t make Content according to Users. Please suggest me.

Thanks

Hello to all,

What does mean Quality Content, should I put my all keywords in Content or just t make Content according to Users. Please suggest me.

Thanks

Quality content offers value to your readers. It informs or entertains, is written well and clearly, is free of errors and brings your readers back for more of the same type of content. Hopefully, anyway. :)

Re keywords, I don't know how many you have but don't put a bazillion in, nor should you go over 3% (last I read, might be different now) keyword saturation. Within one article, use your main keyword in the title and first and last paragraphs; maybe once in the middle, plus a couple of related (long tail is good) keywords sprinkled sparingly throughout.

Hello @Brianvoges , - @azgold ; has covered beautifully - you should start from their. To add more to it - Quality content is "Simple, clear, focused". Don't bother about SEO much.. its developed based on Quality content. As long as you keep the write-up to the basic and good, the rest will follow in line.

Quality content has many traits and some are content that is of good quality that is well written using proper grammar, is informative or helpful, provides something that some wants or needs and most importantly is not junk/spam/copied from another source in whole.

You want to provide people with something of value to them, whatever that might be to any particular person. Too many people copy, paste or spin content and wonder why their site doesn't do well.

Everyone wants something good! ;)

The content qulaity means that the content should not be for add purpose it should informative and keywords 2 to 3 only have to be there in 600 words artical or post.

MI
Back