The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you think ?

temi

affiliate
Gents + Ladies,
I was just wondering if it will be of any use to have live chat facility on this forum, I will like to hear you opinion if it will be a useful tool or I should just leave things as it is. I will go by majority decision, please post you opinion

Thanks
Temi

I think it would be useful, but since most off the discussions on this forum have nothing to do with web-design (Things like “Win a domain name†and “Use Velnet’s services†and “Where’s Ericâ€Â) I’m thinking the forum will be abandoned by the current active members (which will undoubtedly enjoy the freedom of Internet Relay Chat).

Temi,

Can this character be removed from the forums?

FYI Five seven, the site is not called "ukwebdesignworld" it is called "ukwebmasterworld" meaning it is a place for webmasters to come together and associate and network as well as discuss useful information.

Eric

I think FiveseveN shouldn't be banned from the board.

He/She is smart and may have tons of useful information for all of us.

Plus, the board is new.

Let's give FiveseveN a chance, as every board as controversy. Without it, you'd have a dull, boring board.

This is just my humble opinion.

Paul

Paul,
I quite agree with you, but I agree with Eric view point more because Fiveseven seem to spend more time attacking and upsetting other members that he spends actively building and contributing to this forum, his style will discourage e type of members I am trying to attract, I want to attract a mixture of experienced and inexperienced webmasters so that the inexperienced will learn from the experienced one, but if you are a young webmaster and all you get when you post a message is ridicule, you probably won't want to go back to that forum again.

I know there is a place for robust person like FiveseveN, but this forum is not designed to be that, this is a gentle helpful forum when any one and every one should be able to post with confidence, knowing that if there is a weakness in his or her post there will be support rather than insults. So I think this forum is not for FiveseveN, I think he need to find a forum that supports his aggressive confrontational style.

I think he is a promising young guy and will be grate one day but given the fact that I have had 3 complaints about him in a forum with only about 4 or 5 active poster he has upset over 50% of the active members.

I will like to thank FivenseveN for his contribution to date, I wish him well, but he is not longer welcomed here.

Temi

Temi,

I understand.

Also, I didn't realize, nor see, the many posts, which I heard were deleted.

I wish him/her well.

Paul

Ohh yes,
Thanks for bringing the discussion back to live, I will look into making it available alongside the forum, most people seem to think its a good idea.

Temi

I agree chat would be good, it may take a little while to catch on, but it would be nice to have around.

I think that live chat would be a good idea however i don't think that "chatty" topics should be discoraged (as long as they're in the right section). Its these sort of topics that help build up a stron comunity as everyone gets to know each other a little better and everyone's more firendly and helpful. :)

Patrick,
I think you are quite right, all topics including chatty topics should be allowed provided its still canters around webmaster related issues.
Temi

banners
Back