The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you think of Fiverr?

Christina098red

affiliate
Recently I was on an AM website forum and ran across a post about Fiverr. It seems like there's a ton of ways to either optimize a website or pay to direct traffic to a site. I'm a little leary of things that seem too good to be true, so I was wondering if any of you have ventured out into this?

For a website/blog just starting up and looking to generate traffic, would any services offered on Fiverr be helpful? If so, which would be worth investing some change in?

:)

Christina

I've never used it but due to the sheer volume of people trying to sell stuff for so cheap I bet there are lots of scams and low quality services. So I think you need to shop very carefully and read reviews. And maybe (because one thing lots of people sell on Fiverr is fake reviews) maybe even try to find posts over at the Warrior Forum that recommend a certain service at Fiverr, so you can see other reviews to try to determine if someone really does a good job or not.

Recently I was on an AM website forum and ran across a post about Fiverr. It seems like there's a ton of ways to either optimize a website or pay to direct traffic to a site. I'm a little leary of things that seem too good to be true, so I was wondering if any of you have ventured out into this?

For a website/blog just starting up and looking to generate traffic, would any services offered on Fiverr be helpful? If so, which would be worth investing some change in?

:)

Christina

Hi Christina.

It's tricky with fiverr. Things can go either way. I just found a guy that seems to do some good work for a 5 dollar bill. Not great, but good.

One thing I can tell you about fiverr is that the positive feedback is almost always meaningless. Many people who leave positive feedback on fiverr have no idea they just got hosed.

They have no idea they just bought 1,000 links that will never get indexed, or will probably get deleted.

It's a real crap shoot. If you find any good deals, PM me. :)

And Christina, I would be extra leary about any offer that promises any immediate traffic to your site.

Fiverr can get you some cheap backlinks or content but I had to spend money for a few awful gigs before I got a really good content provider.

I'd say, try it out, $5 is cheap.

Ive used fiverr a few times and had ok results i mean you get what you pay for (and more with some) but as long as you read the feedback and check there scores you really cant go wrong

I've never bought any services on Fiverr but I know some people who have gotten good deals on Fiverr.

If it seems as if someone doesn't really value their time (selling a service for $5 that really should cost more) then you should probably think thrice about buying it.

I offer a service on Fiverr just so I could try it out and write an article about Fiverr from experience and I offer something that I could do in 5 minutes for $4 and still provide a lot of value to the customer.

Jay

newer got good results from fiverr....the site is perfect...but providers are just scammers....spent money for 7 gigs....very small results....

I think it's true with fiverr as well as most types of marketing - you get what you pay for and $5 ain't much. Plus as others have said I bet there are lots of people who are not very honest and don't follow through.

MI
Back