The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you think ... but don't laugh :)

temi

affiliate
What do you think of my personal website: www.odurinde.com , you great web designers in this forum. Its still under construction .. loads of broken links, and blank pages. I am changing the theme to the current dark theme you see on the homepage. I have not had time to complete it but what do you think of the general look and feel so far?

Improvement suggestions welcomed.

hi

please :D change the thread title "thing" :D
and.. you could post a link to your personal website.. or shoul we use velnet.com as your personal site?? :)

no problem, that's why i'm here
again.. maybe i can't see right.. but where is the link to your personal site.. i can't find it :)

:)

now.. let's review :)
I like it.. it's a clean design but:
- more contrast is needed.. gray text on black background.. i dunno.. it's kinda hard to read
- some thumbnails for the sections the page could be usefull, or some colors, now it's just too gray :

you've a pretty good job so far.. keep up the work

Very nice Temi!

And a PR 5/10 :shock: So how do we get listed?

I didnt have any probs reading the text. I think for a gaming or CGI site darker images and fonts are acceptable and are very common.

Good job Temi

Eric,
Its was PR6 going PR7 when I used to maintain it properly, now I am very pressed for time, but I hope it goes back to PR6 in the next 3 months.

Its not actually a directory, the directory bit is going to link to my two directories: http://directory.velnetsearch.co.uk and http://www.haabaa.co.uk/web-directory/. I see that you have already submit your site to Haabaa, you may want to submit it to the other directory as well.

Since you mention games website, I will use this opportunity to plug my game website: www.gamesareus.com its cool, I use PostNuke CMS to create it

Thanks

Visualy crisp and clean. I liked the colours and the contrast was OK form and my eyesight is far from good these days.

One criticism is tooooo many Meta Tags. By the time a Search Engine has waded through them all, it has not got enough puff left to strip off a multitude of <table> <tr> <td> tags.

Example
I don't know of any Search engines that will take a blind bit of notice of your invitation to <META content="10 days" name="revisit-after">

The Home Page HTML file is 13k and when stripped of tags as it would be by a spider, it reduces to less than 3k of indexable content. This gives a bloat ratio of 4.33:1 = Not Good.

Better stop now before I get kicked off the Forum.

Kicked out of the forum! for constructive criticism? not in this forum. I thank you for taking the time to look at the site, will implement some of your suggestions.
Temi

MI
Back