The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

what do you thing about this networks ?

John Mouss

Hi ..
I'm working on CPA I have joined some affiliate networks like adworkmedia/cpalead/cpaGrip... but the problem is that I feel is like they now have what I'm looking for
I wanna work with other affiliate networks becouse the others they not give me that feeling that I want they are cheating me they are stealing my leads ...
I'im using Paid traffic in my promotion methods so I feel bad When I bring thousands of a good and targeted traffic from CPC sources. but the conversions very weaks ..
So are there some trusted networks that coulld approve My applicatios becouse some networks make me sick.

Hi ..
I'm working on CPA I have joined some affiliate networks like adworkmedia/cpalead/cpaGrip... but the problem is that I feel is like they now have what I'm looking for
I wanna work with other affiliate networks becouse the others they not give me that feeling that I want they are cheating me they are stealing my leads ...
I'im using Paid traffic in my promotion methods so I feel bad When I bring thousands of a good and targeted traffic from CPC sources. but the conversions very weaks ..
So are there some trusted networks that coulld approve My applicatios becouse some networks make me sick.

Hi John Mouss! If you are interested to work with other networks, then I suggest to check out OfferDaddy today. They have these excellent tools to help you monetize your website and app. And the best part is you'll be able to earn immediately after integrating their tool!:D

I've been using their offerwall tool and so far I'm satisfied with it. And I don't feel like being cheated at all...:)

So if you want to check them out, you can go to their resource page here.

Hope this helps!:)

Hi John Mouss! If you are interested to work with other networks, then I suggest to check out OfferDaddy today. They have these excellent tools to help you monetize your website and app. And the best part is you'll be able to earn immediately after integrating their tool!:D

I've been using their offerwall tool and so far I'm satisfied with it. And I don't feel like being cheated at all...:)

So if you want to check them out, you can go to their resource page here.

Hope this helps!:)
Hi there thank you for your Quote i didn't see any offers there after i registered !!

Hi there thank you for your Quote i didn't see any offers there after i registered !!

OfferDaddy currently provides offerwall and 1 line of code for GPT site services to their clients. The affiliate programs will come soon. Like I said, I'm using their offerwall and it made me money. And I never had a problem with them with regards to cheating or stealing leads...:)

I hope I was able to clarify this matter...:)

You can try peerfly. They are one of the best CPA network. I personally using them and they are really so good. They did not steal commissions and pay in time.

Hi John,
If you're still interested to work with other networks, you can try Laser Media.
We are trusted and pay in time.
Feel free to contact me. skype:lasermediagroup

banners
Back