The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you look for in an Affiliate Manager?

TYninja

affiliate
Hi Guys,
My name is Tyler, and I work for 7ROI affiliate network as an affiliate manager. I wan't to hear from you guys what you look for in an affiliate manager?
Thank you
Tyler Hedland

Hi Guys,
My name is Tyler, and I work for 7ROI affiliate network as an affiliate manager. I wan't to hear from you guys what you look for in an affiliate manager?
Thank you
Tyler Hedland

Frequent contact, reliable information on current trends and offers, strong support if there are any traffic issues is also a big one.

On a side note @TYninja :

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

i was thinking an AM should at least help publishers learn how to gain and maximize earnings from thier network

I like to ensure I'm always available for my affiliates for support. Skype is always on my phone so people can always get hold of me. If for some reason I'm not available I'll always be sure to respond asap.

Having a great understanding of the offers live in the network also to help affiliates earn a better ROI.

Offer help, tips, advice on traffic sources, landers, creatives etc to help improve ctr and conversions.

Also at MonsterAds if there is an offer we havent got and an affiliate requests it we always do our best to get the offer live for them.

Hi Guys,
Thank you
Tyler Hedland

That the person is easy to speak with and also has a personality so you can talk about other things sometimes. But mainly it's all about selling yourself and the products that company you work for.

This person has to be able to turn a no into a yes and don't give up because it gets hard!

MI
Back