The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you do with the inactive email subscribers?

AnPeter90

affiliate
I am wondering which is the best approach in handling inactive email subscribers? Do you simply remove them from the list after a specific time frame of inactivity? Or do you send them some sort of "warning" email before? Do you have any other ideas?

Personnaly I send them a warning email after 4 months (depends on your activity/product), asking them if they still want to receive my offers. If no answer I remove them.

The best approach is figuring out what you did to turn them into inactive subscribers. You could try a re-engagement campaign to warm them up. But I'd put export them and run though a list hygiene service first before doing so.

very important to monitor "inactive users". usually ISP Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail...etc will disable the mailbox of a user who did not open it in 270 days. and there a possibility that mailbox become a spam trap. I would not mail data older then 6 month. I collect inactive subscribers, and approach them with a series of re-engagement campaign. after a while i remove those who did not engage with those messages.

very important to monitor "inactive users". usually ISP Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail...etc will disable the mailbox of a user who did not open it in 270 days. and there a possibility that mailbox become a spam trap. I would not mail data older then 6 month. I collect inactive subscribers, and approach them with a series of re-engagement campaign. after a while i remove those who did not engage with those messages.
do you have any method to send inbox ?

banners
Back