The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What Do I Do with My Tumblr Blog About My Own Deep Thoughts to Make Money?

Deep Thinker

Hi, first thing to say is

Nice to meet you! and second thing to say is that I have a tumblr blog that is getting lots of followers and interest and I will be able to get even more but how to make money from it such as choosing the right kind of affiliate product or if that is not possible how to make money from it in another way To put you in the picture it is a blog of my own deep thoughts about PHILOSOPHY, PSYCHOLOGY and SPIRITUALITY and even CHESS. This is it My Deep Thinking about psychology, philosophy, spirituality

Re: What Do I Do with My Tumblr Blog About My Own Deep Thoghts to Make Money?

The key is not how many followers or how much interest you have but how much daily, weekly, or monthly traffic you get to your site. This is the primary metric advertisers will look at to evaluate your application.

Most affiliate programs offer products or services that are related in some way to your site. To be blunt, I'm not sure how many would have products or services related to your specific niche - other than possibly chess and chess-related products.

You might want to apply to be a Google AdSense publisher but again you will need to demonstrate decent traffic to your site to be seriously considered.

I totally agree with djbaxter that the key is how many followers you have.

Here are a couple of random thoughts off the top of my head. Feel free to keep/toss/etc. In no particular order:
1. build your audience with really engaging and interesting content
2. try to find key influencers and request a guest blog post or write some content for key influencers and send it to them. If they feauture it in their blog you gonna gain both traffic and reptation.
2. Fianlly use Ads. Some popular are: Google Adsense, Chitika, MatomyMedia, BidVertiser, MyLikes, Plugrush, EroAdvertising, and PopAds.

The more traffic, the more you gonna be payed from the click on the ads placed in your blog.

Hope it helped!

hi deep thinker,

it's like rvitsentzatou said - try to add some ads e.g. from google adsense. Furthermore you can google about affiliate programs and choose some further partner fitting to your topic.

Or you could write about a good book and place a link to amazon with your partner id.

there are a multiple possibilities :)

regards

You simply post your personal ideas and also add in some interesting stuff that will people like to read. so it will get you more and more traffic and revenue if you use YouTube and blogger etc

MI
Back