The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What cpa offers work best.

It's tough to say what CPA offers are best, as it all depends on your niche, traffic source and how you are going to advertise the offer. Here are a couple ideas though...

- Games, Zip/Email Submits work pretty well on facebook
- Health/Rebill types of offers do well on media buying
- Insurance/finance does well on contextual/banner placements

At the end of the day it all depends on your niche and ad spend. If you are going to try and compete against the major players on search and ppc, you are almost destined to fail. (ie: online dating). These companies have a ton of money and they can afford to pay more money per lead to bring in a new customer versus an affiliate, since they own the customer and their data for life.

Again, the budget spend for a test campaign will vary depending on the offer and commission. If you are running a game offer that pays $1 per signup, I wouldn't spend more than $20-$30 on a test campaign. However if you were running a a health/rebill offer that pays $50 per lead, you may want to spend $75-$150 on testing the offer. This also depends on how much traffic you are running to the offer as well. All of these factors combined will help you decide on if an offer is worth pursuing or to move onto the next one.

Depends. Offer. Keywords. Other factors. I recommend average on 7 search. Research first. Then track everything. Spend $50 minimum. Then buildup from that point. Maybe scale? Cheers.

Depends. Offer. Keywords. Other factors. I recommend average on 7 search. Research first. Then track everything. Spend $50 minimum. Then buildup from that point. Maybe scale? Cheers.
How much to spend depends on your risk appetite. General rule of thumb, look at your offer.. if it is a $10 or less offer, I'd test with $20. I typically use double the offer price as guideline for testing budget.

If you are insisting on using 7 search, then email submits and gaming tend to work well on there. Bing is a better alternative IMO to get started with and pretty much all offers work well on there if you target correctly and click cost are generally pretty reasonable if you long tail it.

banners
Back