“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What country do you want to visit and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Dulavin, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Dulavin

Dulavin Affiliate affiliate

What is the best country you have ever visited?

poliq likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

Sweden - I love the silence of this country.

4. affilirant

affilirant Affiliate affiliate

I want to visit Isreal, Japan & South Korea

5. Summerman

Summerman Affiliate affiliate

egypt, very hot there

6. allahbarkatlocket

allahbarkatlocket Affiliate affiliate

7. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

actually am thinking no-where atm, just focusing on work, maybe next months i will think about it.

no2pencil and Marc like this.
  8. HeelsKicks

HeelsKicks Affiliate affiliate

hello everyone! my dream is to purchase a supercar one day (with my affiliate marketing success) and drive it in the southern and eastern parts of france, switzerland and austria in the summer months. i may pass on northern italy (sure it's beautiful as heaven) because the roads are just too narrow for a supercar. i got this idea after watching jeremy clarkson from top gear drive a pagani zonda roadster (among other cars) on mountain roads of the alps in his dvd called 'thriller'. man! i'm such a day-dreamer, anyways i should get back to work now . . .

9. pmncosmetics

pmncosmetics Affiliate affiliate

I'd been to El Nido, Phillipines 2 months ago and that was one of the most wonderful place I've ever been. The services were not very good. Wifi is not strong enough. No convenient store. No 24/24 places. But when you talk about the beach, the water, the mountain,... El Nido will be the best. I do wanna visit it one more time and if it's possible, I will move to El Nido as well.

Tujora likes this.
  10. Xerof

Xerof Affiliate affiliate

Monaco - I liked everything except prices.

11. no2pencil

no2pencil Affiliate affiliate

Going to England & Pairs end of this year, then a cruise through Bermuda. Next year to the Netherlands, most likely Amsterdam.

12. iHunt

iHunt Affiliate affiliate

I did a cruise to Bermuda, best experience ever.

I wanna go to Japan because DBZ vibes lol

13. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

Japan, I have always said this. I am curious about Asia and there culture is really out there

14. PcServis

PcServis Affiliate affiliate

I want to go to Finland.
    6 months in the daytime
    6 months at night

15. James London

James London Affiliate affiliate

I haven't went abroad as of yet, but I do have a plan to do so in the future. Figured I would share where my eyes are set to go.

First it would have to be Ireland, because of its natural beauty combined with my heritage. The Philippines would be second as I have had a few friends go over there and hang out for extended periods of time while they live the laptop lifestyle.

16. Osgrot

Osgrot Affiliate affiliate

I want to visit Japan because of its architecture and culture

Anica likes this.
  17. Anica

Anica Affiliate affiliate

Just like @Osgrot Japan for the same reasons, or anything Scandinavian or African. All are pretty exotic to me

18. PushTip

PushTip Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I dream to live somewhere on the islands in Asia for 3-4 months. I would like to combine work and life in a warm beautiful place with white beaches, but I need high-speed Internet, and on the islands it is usually very bad.So while I'm looking for such a place.

19. Cerngino

Cerngino Affiliate affiliate

I'd love to take a tour of Europe. Italy, Ireland, Scotland and Spain especially. Maybe someday.

20. Tujora

Tujora Affiliate affiliate

There are several countries I want to visit in reality, it's Mexico, I just love all that ancient things from past, all that tribes, then maybe same from some African countries and like that. And as well India, my old love for everything here. All that castles and like that.

21. detelina

detelina Affiliate affiliate

In each country there are places where you want to return. For example, there are small cities in Germany, such as Thale or Quedlinburg. In Austria this is the valley of Bacchus.
    (I could be mistaken with writing, I do not know German).

banners