The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What colours work best?

I am just launching this week with 7 different campaigns and using color variations to see what works best. I think a lot of it will depend on audience. I personally like earth tones, but I will bet that black is likely the better overall seller. I'll open a thread with my results after the first week and I'll make a point of reporting on colors.

I am just launching this week with 7 different campaigns and using color variations to see what works best. I think a lot of it will depend on audience. I personally like earth tones, but I will bet that black is likely the better overall seller. I'll open a thread with my results after the first week and I'll make a point of reporting on colors.

Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja: Follow along :ninja:

Black is working the best for me. Also if it is for a sports team or a tv series I emulate their color scheme and it works nice. Obviously I do this without infringing any copyright. I have quite a few campaigns going on teespring right now. I will be back next week with a case study on one of my campaigns. :)

banners
Back