The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Case Study would YOU be interested to see ?

Klayne

Untitled_zps808708c1.png

What's going on guys ?

I would like to start a case study to help someone out and give some advices for making money in the WordWideWeb.
So I have few case studys in mind, but can't do them all at once, so Im asking you guys, what you would be interested to see.

So basically I will have 100$, and try to make as much as possible ( 100$ is something that anyone should have)

The types of case study I would want to create :

1. Based on spamming - I would show how to spam the shit out of Tagged and make pretty decent money from content locking or generating dating leads. This one has one of the biggest earning potentional and is easy to automate most of the work, but it's not passive.

2. SEO - It's the main thing what Im doing, and it's a great source of income and when it's done it's 100% passive income if you don't scale up. It would have some great tips, how to build links, a bit about keyword research and other stuff.

3. Ranking YouTube video - This is something I haven't done much, but Im pretty confident that i could rank and get some decent money going. It would include all what I would do to make that $$ .

Im not saying that I would make it profitable as I would test lot of things out in any of those above method, but still the information would be valuable.

So what would you like to see ?

Klayne

I vote #2 or #3.

I'm not doing YT yet really but it would be helpful for when I get there. Currently, I'm working on my SEO skills, so that would also be helpful.

Okey, don't want to wait much longer, but still people give advice as i will do more case studys later.

So what I decided ?

As People seems to be interested in SEO and Youtube, Im going to do both.
I'm going to rank a YouTube video in Google. Going to create a thread soon and start working on the video etc.
My strategy will be to make as much as possible in a short time period.

You have my support! Create that thread and we will help you out!
You will go with incentive cpa or selling affiliate products?

Untitled_zps808708c1.png

What's going on guys ?

I would like to start a case study to help someone out and give some advices for making money in the WordWideWeb.
So I have few case studys in mind, but can't do them all at once, so Im asking you guys, what you would be interested to see.

So basically I will have 100$, and try to make as much as possible ( 100$ is something that anyone should have)

The types of case study I would want to create :

1. Based on spamming - I would show how to spam the shit out of Tagged and make pretty decent money from content locking or generating dating leads. This one has one of the biggest earning potentional and is easy to automate most of the work, but it's not passive.

2. SEO - It's the main thing what Im doing, and it's a great source of income and when it's done it's 100% passive income if you don't scale up. It would have some great tips, how to build links, a bit about keyword research and other stuff.

3. Ranking YouTube video - This is something I haven't done much, but Im pretty confident that i could rank and get some decent money going. It would include all what I would do to make that $$ .

Im not saying that I would make it profitable as I would test lot of things out in any of those above method, but still the information would be valuable.

So what would you like to see ?

Klayne

Content locking on dating site with special technique I used for a long time. I also had a guide about it but someone did not like it and spread the world that I'm liar, cheater and so on so I put down my page and continue work for me... I would love to see your case study...
SEO I use for some of my site. For one product I also create WP blog to prove still working...
YouTube? Go for it!!!

P.S. I have one method for youtube and I use it before for testing. It gives me great result and will make a case study about it... Go with yours, one by one...

Content locking on dating site with special technique I used for a long time. I also had a guide about it but someone did not like it and spread the world that I'm liar, cheater and so on so I put down my page and continue work for me... I would love to see your case study...
SEO I use for some of my site. For one product I also create WP blog to prove still working...
YouTube? Go for it!!!

P.S. I have one method for youtube and I use it before for testing. It gives me great result and will make a case study about it... Go with yours, one by one...

I think I saw that thread on WF. People love to find vulnerabilities and attack, don't they?

By the way, are you aware that your pdf is downloadable (free) online?

I'm looking forward to your case study, Klayne! Sounds like it will be fast and interesting. Good luck with it!

I think I saw that thread on WF. People love to find vulnerabilities and attack, don't they?

By the way, are you aware that your pdf is downloadable (free) online?

I'm looking forward to your case study, Klayne! Sounds like it will be fast and interesting. Good luck with it!

What I notice that people rather look for Photoshop mistakes if any because they don't believe of what they see. Of course, for someone is hard to believe if I make so much money and he, after hard work zero. He start to think it's impossible..
I buy several WSO and test them. All of them make me money, someone more, someone lass but made. Point is I never look for stats but principle. If I think it may work, I go for it even if someone say it not working but I know lot's of people liked my method.
I'm not aware of free download because right after I release my WSO I check for the name and find it free on blackhat forum but I had ready special ebook that I just change with original one so every one download fake one with nice words inside lol.

What I notice that people rather look for Photoshop mistakes if any because they don't believe of what they see. Of course, for someone is hard to believe if I make so much money and he, after hard work zero. He start to think it's impossible..
I buy several WSO and test them. All of them make me money, someone more, someone lass but made. Point is I never look for stats but principle. If I think it may work, I go for it even if someone say it not working but I know lot's of people liked my method.
I'm not aware of free download because right after I release my WSO I check for the name and find it free on blackhat forum but I had ready special ebook that I just change with original one so every one download fake one with nice words inside lol.

I think you approach it the right way. Something that works for one person may not work with another. Anyway, I thought the warriors went overboard.

Where I saw your book was not on the BHF. I will pm you where it is, just in case it is the good one and you want to have it taken down.

Okay, gotta turn the thread back over to Klayne! Sorry, Klayne. I check back here everytime I log in, just in case there's news. :)

I think you approach it the right way. Something that works for one person may not work with another. Anyway, I thought the warriors went overboard.

Where I saw your book was not on the BHF. I will pm you where it is, just in case it is the good one and you want to have it taken down.

Okay, gotta turn the thread back over to Klayne! Sorry, Klayne. I check back here everytime I log in, just in case there's news. :)

It's okey, this isn't the main thread, just wanted to get an idea what people want to know.
Here is the "official thread" : http://www.affiliatefix.com/f62/cas...be-video-google-making-much-$$-possible-6225/

banners
Back