The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are your favorite website analytics tools to use?

Makingtheimpact

Service Manager
Service Manager
Making The Impact - Web and Graphic Design
I have been testing out different website analytics tools for tracking the traffic on my websites. I have been using a free WordPress plugin called Koko Analytics along with Visitor Analytics. I used to use Google Analytics, but I like the more privacy-friendly tools.

What are your favorite website analytics tools that you recommend? Do you use free or paid tools?

Something tells me there is a market for a more comprehensive dashboard. Analytics is one thing but how much content has been produced in words, pages, what about subscribers. Even Google Analytics doesn't paint a complete picture.

Something tells me there is a market for a more comprehensive dashboard. Analytics is one thing but how much content has been produced in words, pages, what about subscribers. Even Google Analytics doesn't paint a complete picture.
If you knew how to use a terminal on the target server gathering that information is not that difficult.
Your subscriber list should be copied, in an encrypted fashion, on your own server --and locally. You should always own your own data even if a copy is sent as a subscriber list to an email service provider (ESP).

Google Analytics only makes a reference to the pages in use. Why are dormant pages important to you? To delete them maybe?

Google Analytics is usually all I need. For a particular purpose, like tracking sales, I combine it with another tool, sure, but generally, it's enough.

Last edited:
MI
Back