The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

winnifred

affiliate
What do you like to add to your pizza? My favorite toppings are turkey bacon, leafy greens and fresh basil. What do you like to add to your pizza to make it taste good? The healthier the ingredients, the better the pizza!

My favorite main topping is chicken tikka. I like to accompany this with pineapple, onions and sweetcorn.

My favorite pizza toppings are ham, ground meat and bacon overload with peppered with olives and onions and topped up with white cheese.
I pretty much like any pizza topping except maybe for anchovies. I just do not like the taste of it.

I like my pizza with bacon, pineapple, ham also know as "Hawaiian". Lastly, I like it with extra mozzarella cheese. =)
Surprisingly when I was having a holiday trip in Hawaii they don't sell any of these pizza, weird >_> maybe I just went to the wrong places.

My favorite topping of all-time would have to be mushrooms. I cannot get enough mushrooms! My parents always joke with me, because as a kid I would steal everyone else's mushrooms before I ate my own! I needed to make sure I had all of them to myself! So...You could say that I'm a lover of mushrooms! :p

Other than that, I just like cheese. Pepperoni is okay, but my boyfriend is Muslim, so he doesn't eat pork. I'm not a big fan of pork either. If there's pepperoni on it, I like it to be burnt to a crisp.

It's got to be pepperoni and mushroom for me! I quite like chicken and sweetcorn as well though - a recently-acquired taste.

Artichoke, red peppers, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, black olives, and cilantro. I like my veggie pizza to be stacked! lol

Wow, this question sure is making me a hungry person! When it comes to pizza, I like all sorts of toppings. A few examples are,Sausage, pepperoni, onion slices, seasonings ofcourse, and peppers. I usually only eat pepperoni and sausage the most, but sometimes I just like to be creative and try out new things! I'm looking forward to tasting the new barbeque chicken pizza by Dominos. :)

My favorite topping would be pepperoni and chicken tikka along with at least 2 types of olives, some herbs like basil, oregano and loads of hot, dripping white cheese

banners
Back