The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are you watching?

D

Dean

What are you watching right now?

I am watching the video to labyrinth earthquake :)

I love Suits. Actually I generally like a lot of the programs on USA. Unfortunately things have gotten so busy with kids I never have time to catch up to my recordings. I may have to declare a Mom gets the television day and catch up.:p

I was watching YouTube videos. Public pranks. Oh how I love YouTube. Thank You Google for buying YouTube and sustaining it.

Right now, I'm watching a movie called Deuce Bigalow on Youtube. I think this about my 50th time watching this movie, because it is definetly one of my favorites! I also like the second Deuce Bigalow movie that came out a few years after the origional. I highly recommend that you check it out. :)

I've been catching up on Futurama and the older episodes of Whose Line is it Anyways. Looking forward to watching the new Whose Line is Anyways series and seeing if Colan has lost any more hair ;)

Also, I've been meaning to watch the batman movies, but just haven't really found the time. Hopefully it's as good as people say it is!

At the moment, I am currently on Youtube, and I'm watching unboxing videos for online stores such as, Karmaloop, PLNDR, Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart. I have to make alot of money online to be able to buy all the items that I need for school, and these videos really motivate me to do so. After I'm done watching these videos, I may watch a few episodes of American Dad, and then fall asleep.

I'm actually watching alot of diffrient thing's while I'm online tonight. Right now, I'm actually watching some videos on Youtube, about people moving into their first official house. I'm really looking forward to moving out of my apartment soon, so that is the reason for this. Later on, I will also be watching videos on how to drive a stick shift car, because I would love to be an owner of a BMW M3.

I am not watching anything yet. I was going to turn on Netflix and see if any horror films peaked my interest tonight.

I am watching an old episode of Full House. But before that I was watching the new episode of Dexter. I'm so sad it's in it's last season. Such a great show.

Oh, the entire Buffy the Vampire Slayer series is on Netflix. That should answer the question of what I will be watching all day.

MI
Back