“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

What are the Social Media channels you have used for marketing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by MoulanaRafi, Sep 26, 2017.

1. MoulanaRafi

MoulanaRafi Affiliate affiliate

What are the Social Media channels you have used for marketing?

2. adcombo
  3. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Well so far i used my youtube channel to colect email leads but also to make affiliate sells .I also promote on other social media but not with my channel or acount .For example i promote in facebook groups

4. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

There are plenty of them!
    Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, even "the Russian Facebook" - VK.COM!

What are you thinking to work with? Depends on a vertical and your targeted audience you might need to choose one or another social media channel.

james3322 likes this.
  5. sirt bhopal

sirt bhopal Affiliate affiliate

I am using Youtube for video promotion & Facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, pinterest, instagram for social media marketing.

6. andreausa

andreausa Affiliate affiliate

I am using linkedin, stumbleupon, twitter, reddit, facebook, google+, pinterest social media channels for marketing.

7. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

i tried Facebook, Instagram, they do work great!!!

8. Rajveer Kaur

Rajveer Kaur Affiliate affiliate

I am using:
    1. Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter - New blog and events sharing of the business.
    2. YouTube - For Video Sharing
    3. Pinterest - For image sharing

9. Jack Ramon

Jack Ramon Affiliate affiliate

Mostly using social media platform for marketing are Twitter, Facebook

10. Fatima Mohammed

Fatima Mohammed Affiliate affiliate

I use facebook, twitter, linkdln, instagram, myspace

11. james3322

james3322 Affiliate affiliate

Really RUSSIAN FB also increase traffic ? i guess then most of traffic would belong to RUSSIA :)

12. Mobidea

Mobidea Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Of course, answering the question on which social media it's possible to use for marketing, you can't forget about VK if you are working with (important) Russian speaking segment. VK has not only users from Russia, but also Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and all the other Russian speaking regions, which is a huge target group. It is definitely a traffic source to take into account :)

13. Shabeera

Shabeera Affiliate affiliate

There are many social medias like Facebook,Twitter,Linked In , Pinterest and Instagram

14. Ana_AdCombo

Ana_AdCombo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

In my experience, the most successful is FB. Plus, local social networks, in Russia, for example, vk dot com is very popular

15. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

I'm just a newbie, so what i do used as social network, is just Facebook, it works well, with good possibilities to target well, but i know there are other one like Instagram twitter, Linked, that really work well.

16. Maxxx333

Maxxx333 Affiliate affiliate

facebook only for me.

17. shaunm

shaunm Affiliate affiliate

I have used automated Twitter in the past but it was too much of a hassle for me. A friend used to do pretty well with automating Instagram but he doesn't do it anymore.

I plan to start uploading videos to my YouTube channel early next year and using white hat social media promotion to help it along with my main networks being Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with Tumblr and Pinterest being automated via IFTTT to save time but keep withing their TOS.

18. kindersworld

kindersworld Affiliate affiliate

There are few businesses that haven’t already acknowledged and, at the very least, begun to harness the dynamic capabilities of social media marketing. By spending as little as 6 hours per week, over 66% of marketers enjoy enhanced lead generation benefits with social media. A properly executed social media strategy can improve search rankings, drive more website traffic and increase conversion rates.

19. techsophia

techsophia Affiliate affiliate

Hi

Here are some best social media channels for business marketing.

1. Facebook
    2. Twitter
    3. LinkedIn
    4. Instagram
    5. Pinterest
    6. YouTube
    7. Yelp

Hope this help you.

20. kidsnest

kidsnest Affiliate affiliate

With such a large percentage of the public using social media – Pew Research Center reports 70 percent – businesses can't afford not to interact with customers via channels like Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms. But while you should be marketing via social media, you shouldn't necessarily be on every channel. It's important for you to invest in the platforms where you're more likely to reach and engage with your audience.

21. Veronica Dsouza

Veronica Dsouza Affiliate affiliate

There are many traditional as well as online methods for getting leads, some of which are elaborated below,
    • Content Marketing:- Which involves sharing online blogs, videos, social media post etc. that attracts the customers and generate profitable interest in product and services. Content marketing increase sales, is economic and gives us the customers who are loyal.
    • Customer referral:- Customer referral is the best way to get good leads, because it’s the lead from satisfied customer and also you will trust it since you got the leads from your well known person.
    • SEO, SEM and PPC:- Some methods (in terms of lowest cost per acquisition) for an IT company or a service-based B2B company to generate leads is through pay per click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO). PPC and SEO are the most effective way to generate leads because when companies need IT services, they go to Google and search for IT companies to get the information. Search engine marketing (SEM) is promotion of websites through advertisements.
    • Cross Promotion:- Promoting our competitor with us, so that they too have trust on us and can promote us too.
    • Providing Useful content:- Providing the content that is useful to customer not the irrelevant info which can reduce the customer.
    • Social media marketing:- Marketing through LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook etc. which are the most visited sites by the customers.
    • Direct Mailing:- Most trusted way of marketing is direct marketing through mails. Just you should be careful that mails must not be dumped into spam.
    There are even some tools which can give you the leads you are interested in which will simplify your work. Tools to get leads regardless your functional domain are,
    • LeadLake
    • Growbots.com

MI