The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What are the best ways to get incentive traffic?

Shanr02

I want to send incentive traffic to my CPA offers that allows it. What are the best resources to do this? Thanks.

If you are direct linking then you need geo targeted traffic, I suggest you to start one small campaign on facebook for split test, or else you can go for google or bing, I am sure you will get 100$ or 50$ vouchers for as low as 5$.

If you are direct linking then you need geo targeted traffic, I suggest you to start one small campaign on facebook for split test, or else you can go for google or bing, I am sure you will get 100$ or 50$ vouchers for as low as 5$.
Where can you get those vouchers from?

You can always use facebook to generate the required traffic to the site you want to have. It is because it has very many active users and even you can do the target type of traffic generation which is always difficult with other social media platforms. You will be able to enjoy the returns that facebook will provide you with. I have used it for sometime now and trust me it has lots of rewards. To me it is easier to setup and even working with it together with the landing page is much easier.

MI
Back