“webinar”/ “mobile”/
  1. Null

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

What are PPV scrapers missing?

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by LukePeerFly, Nov 10, 2016.

1. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I am hoping to release some updates for my PPV scraper, Skrayp, over the course of the next few weeks and I was wondering what do you guys think PPV scrapers currently on the market are missing?

I created Skrayp to help me (and my PeerFly publishers) find targets that I was missing when researching and building a list of targets manually. I also wanted to make the whole process more efficient because copying/pasting a bunch of URLs from Google search results isn't any fun.

What are some of the pain points you have when finding targets for your PPV campaigns that I could potentially help with? :)

2. AffBank
  3. nolimit85

nolimit85 Affiliate affiliate

Hi Luke,

I´m using your tool since 2 weeks and I really like it :) but have something that I miss..

I tend to only bid on root domains.... so If I select "show only root domains" and scrape URLs, lets say for example for the keyword "car loan"... I also get very broad targeted URLs... like xyzbank.com

I need to spend time to remove all the generic targets to have my list with targeted URLs. I wish it would straight away give me only results that are related to "car loans" would save alot time, especially when you scrape 1000 URLs :)

Cheers

LukePeerFly likes this.
  4. Md Asad al Hossain

Md Asad al Hossain Affiliate affiliate

Which one is the best PPV scraper Blackpops or Skrayp..?

MI