The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Affiliate Marketing Software is Best for You?

No credit to orginal author

I found a great resource for the same theme. I think it will be informative and helpful, especially for those who are new in affiliate marketing :) The author wrote about some useful tools for marketing :) Unfortunately, I don't have permission to post links yet, so I copied all the article =)

The Best Affiliate Marketing Software​
If you are only starting out in making money online, it may be hard to know how to start, especially when nearly every sales page you turn to informs you that need a certain eBook or internet affiliate marketing software to help you select the right niche or track your results to be successful.

Read full article here

Last edited by a moderator:
This might not be totally relevant to the OP, but anyone who wants to have a website ranked high in the SERPs should do keyword research properly. For keyword research I use Market Samurai and Micro Niche Finder, they are both awesome tools.

These are all reasonable and good points.

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 PM ----------

It's not so much about the software you use, it's more about the techniques you develop. Some will work and some won't, so you just have to have patience.

Alot of the marketing software seem like scams when I go to the websites. Maybe its just me. I hear a lot of people say Market Samurai is good though

some of the tools are

1) Coschedule’s Headline Analyzer

2) The Advanced Marketing Institute’s Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer

3) Buzzsumo

4) Portent’s Content Idea Generator

5) Content Idea Generator

MI
Back