The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What affiliate marketing do we promote in india?

shafi kasmani

Before I tried to promote blog or post or ads in india! Example make money online from clickbank products but indian failed to buy because indian debit card are not support! Only credit card but most indian people use debit card! So guess me what best affilaite marketing will I promote ads in india only but make money online niche only!

Sorry my English is poor!

@shafi kasmani - I know that in Canada, we can pay for Amazon products via debit. If it's allowed in India, would that be a better idea for you?

Have you considered doing CPA offers?

Can I make landing page with amazon affiliate india for example niche landing page - 10 best electronic or mobiles in india then can I promote google adwords?

I don't know the rules for your country but I imagine that you should be able to. Just put your landers on your own domain.

@shafi kasmani - I know that in Canada, we can pay for Amazon products via debit. If it's allowed in India, would that be a better idea for you?

Have you considered doing CPA offers?

I don't know the rules for your country but I imagine that you should be able to. Just put your landers on your own domain.
i feel scare i cannot put domain on google adwords! i can put bing ads! bing ads is best

banners
Back