The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What adult offers are hot right now?

Ask your network manager what is converting the best and try that. As with everything in CPA marketing, it is all about testing :)

well, I could point out something but I'd probably give some free promotion here...anyway, if you search a bit around for CPA offers you should be able to find them.

We have a $1 trial Adult Dating offer that pays $35 to you. This one is hot right now doing big volume. Has about 10 niche variations to split test.

We also have a couple other solid adult advertisers including offers from Untrue.

Brilliant was actually going to post a similar thread lol. The question is easy :) milfaholic.com is one of the best adult dating offers I've ever seen convert. All my guys are currently running this all happy with results.

With media buys and social media traffic the EPC and conversions out rank competitors. We have this top offer at Society invite at a top payout and whats even better is its single opt in.

Hit me up on skype for more details jake.dean1987

Look forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
For me JustHookUp works great lately but in global every dating site with easy one page sign up works and perform great for me...

Hey mate, what payout you currently getting for JHU? We are one of their biggest partners in terms of sending them volume. We have top PPL and PPS payouts as well as exclusive landers. Would be great to chat.

banners
Back