The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Wes Craven, creator of "Nightmare on Elm Street," dies

AF-Roger

wescraven.jpg

U.S. film director Wes Craven, creator of horror thrillers like "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died, family members told the media. He was 76.

The filmmaker died at his home in Los Angeles of brain cancer, the family said.

Craven is survived by his wife, producer and former Disney Studios executive Iya Labunka, by his two children from a previous marriage, a step-daughter and three grandchildren.

Read more Wes Craven, creator of "Nightmare on Elm Street," dies | Fox News Latino

I read that last night. Too bad. I like horror movies and he was good at what he did.

Is it me, or did he have some facial features similar to Robert England (Freddie from N on ES)?

I read that last night. Too bad. I like horror movies and he was good at what he did.

Is it me, or did he have some facial features similar to Robert England (Freddie from N on ES)?

Somewhat, yes. lol wow didn't notice it before.

I saw this post on either Facebook or Instagram, but it is yet another shame we've lost someone so brilliant.

Like when we lost Christopher Lee.

Stephen King was an okay writer. I never liked his stuff too much, but he is okay-ish.

*Gasp!*

Okay, he's no Edgar Allen Poe but he was influenced by him. And he writes a scary story that holds you to the end, even though the ending is sometimes hard to swallow.

And we can debate the 1,000 pages he could have taken out of The Stand and still had the same story. My theory: he was contracted to write x number of pages.

Love reading his books but think he is a really lousy screenwriter and cameo actor.

MI
Back