The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

well worth the 25 bucks!

bkamp

affiliate
I hope post like this are allowed:p
I just purchased jays book from the lazyassstoner.com....
well worth the read!

Especially if you are a newby!

Lol this is fine, but maybe try telling us why it is so good?

Anything Jay writes is 99% decent!

Proud to have him work on CPAFix :)

Well, so far made 0.00 but just got the book! lol!

~~~~~
The book gives step by step guidance from buying hosting, buying a domain, .... to the actual creation of the web site and picking a nitche!

But the portion of the book I favored the most was his list of link building! examples! I wish he had a vol II since I didn't need the how to guides on domains and hosting , lol! However, for an extreme newby that's great! Lots of Ebooks do not give as much detail as Jay did....
and if you are new those details are invaluable !

Awesome to hear bkamp! Thanks for the kind words!

I'm always genuinely stoked when I hear my stuff is helping people :)

If anyone has any questions about the course (or anything else for that matter) feel free to shoot me a PM!

Don't get me wrong, but the info you got from that 25$ ebook you could have easily get from me for free... or from any member on this forum ;)

Don't get me wrong, but the info you got from that 25$ ebook you could have easily get from me for free... or from any member on this forum ;)

Did you buy the guide or are you just assuming? If you bought it and you really didn't get anything out of it then feel free to request a refund dude!

Sure there's a lot of bits and pieces that you could find for free online. There's tonnes of great free information out there on SEO, building sites, social marketing and all that (this site included). But my guides aim is really to fill in all of the blanks and hold your hand through the whole process from start (making no money) to finish (profit!).

And there's also a lot of techniques and strategies that I use and lay out in the guides that I haven't seen anyone talking about it. Link building techniques, social marketing strategies and lots of other tips and tricks that will help you to get ahead in the SEO game.

Keep in mind too that the course is really designed for people that are new to affiliate marketing and SEO that are just looking for a realistic, workable system that they can follow and make money from... Seasoned vets are still likely to learn a thing or two here and there but newbies will definitely get the most value out of it.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to turn this thread into a sales pitch but my stuff does work, it is based on real, actual strategies that I use to make money online and I have put a tonne of work into making this stuff dead easy to follow and implement.

Honestly I think it's a steal at $25.

Anything Jay writes is well worth the money!

To be honest the book is worth well more than $25!

Did you buy the guide or are you just assuming? If you bought it and you really didn't get anything out of it then feel free to request a refund dude!

Sure there's a lot of bits and pieces that you could find for free online. There's tonnes of great free information out there on SEO, building sites, social marketing and all that (this site included). But my guides aim is really to fill in all of the blanks and hold your hand through the whole process from start (making no money) to finish (profit!).

And there's also a lot of techniques and strategies that I use and lay out in the guides that I haven't seen anyone talking about it. Link building techniques, social marketing strategies and lots of other tips and tricks that will help you to get ahead in the SEO game.

Keep in mind too that the course is really designed for people that are new to affiliate marketing and SEO that are just looking for a realistic, workable system that they can follow and make money from... Seasoned vets are still likely to learn a thing or two here and there but newbies will definitely get the most value out of it.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to turn this thread into a sales pitch but my stuff does work, it is based on real, actual strategies that I use to make money online and I have put a tonne of work into making this stuff dead easy to follow and implement.

Honestly I think it's a steal at $25.

Hey men... Sry, just saw your pm and went back here to see what caused it.
I was talking generally and I haven't bought your guide. My apologies for that.

Only reason why I said that is b/c most of the guides you buy online share same info. Especially in the SEO niche. But if people are satisfied with it and happy with the info you provide, then I apologize one more time :).

There was no intention to ruin or troll this tread, just to make things clear :D

Cheers

Hey men... Sry, just saw your pm and went back here to see what caused it.
I was talking generally and I haven't bought your guide. My apologies for that.

Only reason why I said that is b/c most of the guides you buy online share same info. Especially in the SEO niche. But if people are satisfied with it and happy with the info you provide, then I apologize one more time :).

There was no intention to ruin or troll this tread, just to make things clear :D

Cheers

It's all good brother :)

There definitely is a lot of crap being sold out there so it's healthy to be skeptical!

MI
Back