The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Well, hello!

Mozzie

affiliate
Hello everyone :)

I'm Youri from the happy Netherlands and I've just joined the community. I'm doing affiliate marketing for over 7 years now, mostly as a publisher and runned some own campaigns in the past.

I have several email databases where I promote almost any vertical. With web and mobile my main focus is currently software, apps and free goodies (CPI/CPL/CPA) but I'd like to expand to some new niches.

I'm already read some interesting topics here, I hope I can give something back to the fresh (and older) affiliates out here :)

If anyone have questions about me, affiliate marketing or email marketing just ask.

Have a good weekend :)

Hello Mozzie. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello and welcome here!

Your experience is much appreciated, so feel free to start a thread sharing your successes in AM :)

Have you tried to promote nutra btw?

Enjoy your stay here!

Hi, @Mozzie and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you had a chance to check out our Email Marketing forum yet? ;)

I'd like to expand to some new niches.

I think you'll find lots of opportunity for that here. We have a ton of networks that can probably offer you some good ones. In fact, I think @Anastasia AdCombo already has. :D

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks everyone:D

It's like I'm a child in a candy store here! :p

Hi @Mozzie! YTZ has great Movie/Streaming and Dating offers! If you're interested, add me on skype; or sign up.

Definitely gonna look into this.
Hi, @Mozzie and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I think you'll find lots of opportunity for that here. We have a ton of networks that can probably offer you some good ones. In fact, I think @Anastasia AdCombo already has. :D

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

And into this as well :D

Hello everyone :)

I'm Youri from the happy Netherlands and I've just joined the community. I'm doing affiliate marketing for over 7 years now, mostly as a publisher and runned some own campaigns in the past.

I have several email databases where I promote almost any vertical. With web and mobile my main focus is currently software, apps and free goodies (CPI/CPL/CPA) but I'd like to expand to some new niches.

I'm already read some interesting topics here, I hope I can give something back to the fresh (and older) affiliates out here :)

If anyone have questions about me, affiliate marketing or email marketing just ask.

Have a good weekend :)

Hi @Mozzie , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi Yuri, always glad to welcome new Dutch people to the Affiliatefix forum. :)

I'm sure I have some tips for you regarding new niches! At Traffic Company (based in Leeuwarden) we monetize your mobile and desktop traffic through performance based marketing (CPA/CPL/CPI). We work with OWN inhouse built offers and (exclusive) offers from direct partners. Please add me on Skype (hendrikjan.trafficcompany), so we can talk about it.

Hi Mozzie and welcome to the AF!
You are definitely in the right place.
If you are looking for a tracking solution for the most effective work with traffic, I will be glad to answer your questions.
Let me know if it looks interesting to you.

skype BeMob Support
email pr@bemob.com

banners
Back