The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Well hello there

Simon Purcill

affiliate
Hi everyone, my name is Simon and I am from Sydney Australia. I have my own gardening business but also do some part time online marketing. I manly do lead generation for a few local businesses but I am trying to move more and more towards marketing that deals less with the client. I want to grow things to a point where I can live from my online marketing efforts and I see affiliate marketing as a key potential to achieve this goal.

Top of the evening @Simon Purcill :)
and welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::ninja:

Online marketing is alot like gardening....o_O
just killin weeds and growing flowers... ;)

would like to take this time to share one of my favorite quotes:

They themselves are makers of themselves..
by virtue of the Thoughts which they Choose and Encourage; that Mind is the master-weaver, both of the Inner garment of Character and

the Outer garment of Circumstance, and that, as they may have hitherto woven in Ignorance and Pain they may now weave in Enlightenment and Happiness...............................~James Allen

Enjoy our wonderful forum!! :D

Hi everyone, my name is Simon and I am from Sydney Australia. I have my own gardening business but also do some part time online marketing. I manly do lead generation for a few local businesses but I am trying to move more and more towards marketing that deals less with the client. I want to grow things to a point where I can live from my online marketing efforts and I see affiliate marketing as a key potential to achieve this goal.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @jhondevi118 !

How did you find AffiliateFix?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back