The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Welcome to UK WW Digital Photography Forums

temi

affiliate
Perhaps because I am a photography buff or because I closed a photography section of another forum of mine but I have decided to create a photography sub forum here.
I have also installed a vBulletin photography plugin which allows us to do all sorts of images, you can find the plugin at the photography section.

I hope you find this new sub forum useful.

Fire away with you question, we have a few photography buffs around, I know DKs is into photography big time

I have just had an eye over the section, I like those images that have just been uploaded :)

Lets see if I can find my CD with pictures so that I can contribute also.

Excellent, if there is a category you wanted that is now yet created, let me know and I will create it for you :)

Hey Temi, great idea! Maybe you can create a category with images we can all use
in our website designs, a "royalty free" area?

Hey Temi, great idea! Maybe you can create a category with images we can all use
in our website designs, a "royalty free" area?

Good idea, I need to find a way of letting people know the images in the galleries are royalty free. I have over 10,000 images, I just need to find the time to upload them.

i 'm really interested in taking pics......i do try taking snaps of the nature and old buildings ........but the images differ in the quality and attraction with the same camera can anyone give me the reason.

Hello William,
There are quite a lot of factors that can explain what has been happening, things like lighting, time of the day, shadow etc etc an affect the final result... can you post some of you pictures so that I can take a look and offer some suggestions.

Thanks

MI
Back