The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Welcome to the WebMerge Support Forum

FourthWorld

I'm Richard Gaskin, developer of WebMerge, and I'm very excited to have our new support forum here at 5 Star Affiliate Forums.

Whether you're a long-time WebMerge user or just curious about what the program can do to help you publish your datafeed-driven pages, please feel free to post your questions here.

And of course if you have suggestions for new features that can make your work with datafeeds even easier, post those as well. Most of the features in WebMerge have come from suggestions from our customers, and I look forward to hearing yours.

For those of you who may not be familiar with our product, WebMerge is a software application for Mac, Windows, and Linux that lets you rapidly publish static web pages from nearly any database output or datafeed.

WebMerge works with any database or spreadsheet that exports in tab-delimited, Merge, or other tabular format, including FileMaker Pro, Microsoft Access, and most affiliate datafeeds. Using HTML template pages you can make with your favorite authoring tool, WebMerge makes a new HTML page from the data in each record of the exported file. WebMerge can also create index pages with links to each of the detail pages. Generated pages can be hosted on any Web server without the need for a specialized database hosting solution.

Popular with affiliates, a wide variety of businesses and other organizations also rely on WebMerge daily, ranging from Web design shops to the US Library of Congress. Most of our customers tell us that WebMerge paid for itself with the first project they used it on.

I look forward to answering any questions you have, and providing tips on how to get the most out of WebMerge.

Richard Gaskin
Fourth World
Developer of WebMerge
http://www.fourthworld.com

Hello Richard,

We are excited to have you offer support for your users here at the 5 Star forum. Your company and the WebMerge product are highly regarded in the affiliate marketing industry, so we are happy to be associated with you.

Welcome aboard!

And I'll add my welcome to Richard and WebMerge. Looking forward to a long and happy association. :)

Hi Richard and welcome to the 5 Star Affiliate Forum. Great to have you hear and look forward to your input and that of your users.

MI
Back