The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Welcome to the New Performance Marketing Association (PMA) Forum #noadtax

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Please join me in welcoming our newest "affiliate industry news" forum:
the Performance Marketing Association Forum!

The Performance Marketing Association (PMA) is a trade organization that works on many levels to help educate, inform, advocate for and enhance the affiliate marketing industry.

Some of the primary areas of concern facing our industry right now, are all the advertising tax nexus legislation problems and the PMA is one of the leading sources of news regarding these new bills that keep cropping up. I try my best to post new updates here in the 5 Star Industry News forum to keep everyone up-to-date on all these tax issues, but there is so much going on that it's hard. So I created this forum which will automatically pull in snippets from all the PMA blog posts, so our 5 Star forum members don't miss any important industry news or PMA news.

ABOUT THE PMA

The Performance Marketing Alliance is a not-for-profit trade association founded in 2008 by the leaders of the performance marketing industry, to connect, inform and advocate on behalf of this rapidly growing field.

In addition, the PMA gives performance marketers a unified voice to address issues and challenges facing the industry, such as the “advertising tax” proposed in some states. The PMA investigates these issues, maintains close contact with members, advertisers, legislators and news organizations to inform and educate and provide resource materials. The association also coordinates advocacy efforts, speaking on behalf of the industry – allowing its members to be heard while still focusing on their respective businesses.

A great addition to the forum, and certainly timely. Thanks for setting them up with their own forum Linda.

Hey Brad, great to see you here! For those that don't know,
Brad is on the board of the PMA.

This is your forum, so post anytime with updates!
Thanks for stopping by to say hi.

Wow, great to have you here PMA! Thanks for all you do.. Looking forward to your posts and content. :)

(And thanks to Linda for adding such value to this forum.. you're doing an awesome job!)

Yes, Big WAVE and WELCOME to Brad!

I met Brad a couple years ago and he continually impresses me with his industry knowledge and drive. A real supporter of affiliate rights, if you want to call it that.

Thanks for all you and the team at PMA do for this industry.

I think I'm going to have to invent an app that lets me keep up with all the forums and blogs for each of the things I have to monitor...

welcome Performance Marketing Association

Hello Mr brad and welcome to the mighty 5 Star. great to have you in here:) look forward to connecting with you .

MI
Back