The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Welcome to the NEW AffiliateFix.com

Wow, what a surprise when I logged in! Great job, K - kudos!

I think I got demoted though, I seem to have lost all my awards. :(

Question: Is there a way to find the threads that I started so I can re-read some info?

Last edited:
Wow, what a surprise when I logged in! Great job, K - kudos!

I think I got demoted though, I seem to have lost all my awards. :(

Question: Is there a way to find the threads that I started so I can re-read some info?
It seems the move to XF has wiped out posting history in profiles - I will get this looked into.

I do not like the colors at all. I prefer the old colors.

It is a bit on the side of pink.

The old red was awesome but this ... eeewww.

Besides that, the feathures are awesome. Nice work.

I will mention that the color for Affiliate under my name is great. The color for dojo Member is not. It is red mixed with pink.

It is just a matter of preference and taste. I am not saying my taste is better than yours or anyone else. I am just saying that my personal taste do not like it.

Besides that awesome. I will look deeper in the new stuff we have.

What about a way to find out where I posted so later I can come back to the threads where I replied or to allow other people to look at what I wrote or to look at what other people wrote.

It could help newbies follow old timers and people of experience. This could be a great feature.

If it is there, I have not seen it.

----

I just reread what I wrote and I want to add that I am NOT someone of experience. I just find it time consuming to try to remember where I answered someone else post and I would love to be able to follow people of experience.

Last edited:
banners
Back