The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Website of the month?

temi

affiliate
OWG has been urging me for years to start a newsletter for this forum, I started yesterday but the next newsletter will be a "proper" newsletter. I am looking for contents for the next newsletter.
I was thinking of starting a "site of the month" contest where the site chosen to be site of the month will receive some rewards of some sort. I am looking for help in organising this so any offer of help to organise a site of the month contest for this forum?

Alternatively, if you have any other ideas, I am open to suggestions.

I didn't get it, what was it and can you post it online?

With newsletters you must be ver careful how you title it as anything remotely salesy and it will end up spam filtered

Is it available online? Posting your newsletters online is a great way to build up pagination. This is why titleing them properly with the title of the lead article is so important.
Temi, I posted an article on WMServe this morning. To be honest as I wrote it I thought 'this is too good to be just a forum post, it needs to be distributed' :(

Maybe it should be my first guest blogger post on your blog :)

I didn't get it, what was it and can you post it online?

With newsletters you must be ver careful how you title it as anything remotely salesy and it will end up spam filtered

Is it available online? Posting your newsletters online is a great way to build up pagination. This is why titleing them properly with the title of the lead article is so important.
QUOTE]

James,
The newsletter contains no sales stuff whatsoever, its just a basic text saying what is going on at the form. I will create a new thread where newsletters will be posted in addition to sending it out to members.... give me 30 mins and I will have it online.

Temi, I posted an article on WMServe this morning. To be honest as I wrote it I thought 'this is too good to be just a forum post, it needs to be distributed' :(

Maybe it should be my first guest blogger post on your blog :)

Okay OWG, this is a way of killing two birds with one stone. I will get it posted on my blogs or better still perhaps you should register at my blogs and I upgrade you account to publish so that you can post there whever you like :)

I got the newsletter. I think its a good idea. focus more on content though, things like seo tips etc and design tips.

I am very pleased you got the newletter PI. You are quite an experienced webmaster and a long standing memeber of this forum, a bit of help with the March/April issue from you will be most welcomed, even if its baisc SEO tips like you suggested.
I look forward to receiving your contribution :)

(There will be links to website of all contributors)

MI
Back