The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Website builder - XsitePro

It's a good tool to use if you have relatively no knowledge of HTML and was launched back in mid 2005. The websites generated with X code are seo'd and pretty clean.

I purchased the software a while back and set up some mock sites on my computer but haven't launched any on the web yet. As of late I've pretty much been sticking with CMS blog platforms for SEO and user interactive benefits.

If you're looking to rapidly deploy strictly static sites for Adsense, your product/service or affiliate programs then it is a viable solution for the cost. If you want to promote user activity and have your site grow then this is not what you're looking for.

Hi Stephen

Just wondering what you mean when you say "If you want to promote user activity and have your site grow then this is not what you're looking for."? Is there some sort of limiatation on how big the site can get?

Regards
Paula

Joe Johnson: Sorry for the delay getting back to you. If you're looking to launch a slew of affiliate or Adsense driven sites than XSitepro is a good solution. However if you're looking to grow a community or authority site you will need add a slew of web applications from here and there to really grow your site without you doing all the work.

Here are some of my top Content Management Solutions (CMS):

Commercial

SubDreamer - Probably my favorite for the price, support, plugins and SEO
Semiologic - WordPress HyBrid

Open Source
Joomla
Drupal
WebGui
DragonFly

Paula: No there is no limitation as to how big an XSitepro site can get. It's just that it will take you much longer to build content up on a non community driven platform. That is why blog, hybrid blog CMS's and standard CMS's have really taken off the past couple of years or so. More content = more Ad/Affiliate revenue

Thanks for the reply Stephen. I went and purchased a copy of XSitePro. I like it a lot except for the templates. Not much to choose from and they are fairly basic. Other than that it has a lot of nice features.

I think for anyone creating affiliate sites then this is an excellent option.

I also like Ezgenerator - ezgenerator.com. This program has a huge range of templates and they are very professional looking. And a huge range of features including newsletter option, blog option and so on. A big learning curve with this software though but once you get the hang of it you will never look back.

HEY! Great find on EZGenerator Jenyfari! I've never seen that before.

I just got done flipping through their site and really like the platform. PERFECT for Adsense driven sites. I'm probably going to give this one a whirl...wonder if they have an affiliate program....=)

It's great value for money and the support is excellent!! I just love it. Took a bit to get the hang of but now it's a breeze to use and just so many features.

I don't think they have an affiliate program. :( Would definitely put them on my site if they did.

I have a site where I am putting together some of the best affiliate program resources. And I find this site very useful.

Do you think that a program like Xsitepro helps enough to make it worth it? Does it come with some kind of graphics you can add too?

thanks

On Xsitepro

XsitePro is an ideal tool for those not familar with html/style sheets etc and enables the rapid creation of fairly boilerplate web sites.

Sure you can get creative with the presentation but it can get a bit fidly at times.

Placing adsense blocks just where you want them is a global function and individual page control of those blocks is challenging.

The only real fault with it that I have found is the integration of web forms which are very difficult to control in terms of style and consistancy across different browsers - something they are going to improve upon in the up and coming release that is currently in development.

If you are a little more adventurous.... take a look at coffeecup which is a good choice between handcoded and cms.

For community building: both drupal and joomla are very good and powerful.
joomla has some more visually appealing templates but imho drupal is ultimately better.

Success to all!

Miles

Linkmaster: Protecting links of all kinds from spiders, mail harvesting and affiliate thieves!

I've been Internet Marketing for about a year now, but HTML still isn't something that I'm good at.

I absolutely ADORE XSitePro. It makes my life 434x easier. SO user friendly. I can't wait until Version 2 comes out. :)

MI
Back