The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Webmaster Topics

temi

affiliate
What webmaster topics will you like more information on, here are a few I think a short article on could be valuable:

Web development
Web design
Domain names
Web hosting
Starting an online business ( carrying out a viability check, getting it from the head to the web)

Starting an online business, carrying out a viability check, and actually getting it from the head to the web. Many people fail to carry this out properly. I am considering writing a cheap e book on this.

Some how I do not see OWG getting this book written, he has got toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many projects :)
So maybe you should writeit ablaye and we can buy it for free :)

I am spinning around at the moment with too much work. I have also had a family illness (wifes mother) that took around 3months away from my last 4, so time is tight. A company I own a chunk of is embarking on a massive project that is going to take probably 50-70% of my time wekly from June until Christmas and beyond (not worried though as there is a big payoff at the end of it when we sell it).

I also have regular client work to carry out, and am taking on a couple of new clients also. Time is a commodity I wish I had more of. The rugby season finishes at the end of March though, so that gives me some weekend time spare :D

MI
Back