The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

WebD Joined Affiliatefix!

Welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I just joined this awesome forum.

We are an awesome community!

What are current activities in marketing?

Where do your interests lie.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Welcome on the board!

Please feel free to ask any question. And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!

@webD

Welcome, give us some more details on what you need and are looking into, then you´ll have a few other members helping you along for sure! xD Everyones pretty proactive in this forum.

@Dispply sent you a message on CPI... In my case, Kimia is a performance based CPA network, (we also do other CPx offers) ... If you want to know more about us before connecting, have a look @ our resource: Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Always happy to help, have a great weekend all!

@webD

Welcome, give us some more details on what you need and are looking into, then you´ll have a few other members helping you along for sure! xD Everyones pretty proactive in this forum.

@Dispply sent you a message on CPI... In my case, Kimia is a performance based CPA network, (we also do other CPx offers) ... If you want to know more about us before connecting, have a look @ our resource: Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Always happy to help, have a great weekend all!

I already registered account at your website as an advertiser yesterday but not received any reply as of now.

I already registered account at your website as an advertiser yesterday but not received any reply as of now.

Great! Yes, advertising has an on-boarding flow that may take slightly longer because they get more volume of daily signups. Also, we have just welcomed new members to the team, so training sessions are in place. However you will most definately be contacted ASAP :) Happy to see you´ve choosen to test with Kimia.

If you need any support just let me know :)

banners
Back