“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

web traffic.

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by yvette, May 19, 2017.

1. yvette

yvette Affiliate affiliate

HI. How do I BUY Traffic from affiliate fix, I'M A New Member

2. terraleads
  3. DeltonR

DeltonR Affiliate affiliate

Hello and welcome to the community! Are you looking for buy paid traffic for your website or blog? I think this will be better for you if you do this manual I mean natural. Do you know how to do off page work for SEO like- Link Building?

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator

Iif you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

5. yvette

No. I don't know how 2 do list building or SEO. I Just needed the best paid traffic source, that I Can buy some clicks.

DeltonR likes this.
  6. yvette

advertising on affiliate fix is-it 67.00 monthly?

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator

No, that's the price annually to be a "Verified Member". Follow this link to learn about advertising on AffiliateFix.

We do not provide traffic, or any kind of pay per click. We are not a traffic company. We do provide ad space.

8. DeltonR

I am curious to know more about this traffic. How many traffic will I get for my website if I use this affiliate service. And also the traffic sources. Are they will wcome from same country or region?

9. DeltonR

As the mod said from here you'll get the solution. Link attached by the (mod)

10. yvette

I'm Not Sure, But this Is What I'm looking For. Web traffic that, I Can Buy ''Clicks'' 2 My Affiliate Site.

DeltonR likes this.
  11. Alexandra Mckenzie

Alexandra Mckenzie Affiliate affiliate

I would suggest that you do it yourself, it's just easy to gather traffic nowadays. You just need to be creative, you can use social media as a tool or do off-page optimization.

12. DeltonR

Could you try something else if you are not sure about the traffic? Like- affiliate websites. Also there is a chance to earn some extra money yourself such as- RunCPA.

13. yvette

''RunCPA'' Is that ''Cost per action'' can I Buy clicks from them. & How Would another ''Affiliate Website'' Promote My ''Affiliate Website'' How does that work!

DeltonR likes this.
  14. DeltonR

Yes, you can. Because there is an option for both parties at RunCPA. What would you like to be? 1. Become Publisher or 2. Become Advertiser.

15. yvette

I Would like 2 Be a advertiser. Also Is there a ''Affiliate Markering'', ''Mastermind Group'' that I Can Join, & do u - Have any ''Webinar'' On ''BUYING PAID TRAFFIC'' For Promoting ''Affiliate Website '' links? Thanks For your Response!

DeltonR likes this.
  16. yvette

I Also Notice u - Need a ''Bitcoin Wallet'' 2 Have a ''Run CPA'' Account! Any other Web Traffic Source, that I Can Purchase Web Traffic Beside ''Run CPA'' do u - Have a Mastermind Group, that are doing the same thing that I Want 2 do, such as Buying Traffic From Many Sources, that Don't Mind Sharing ideas W/ Me.

17. yvette

This Seem 2 Be a pressing problem ''Driving Web Traffic'' 2 ''Affiliate links!'' Not everyone Is Good at Using ''Social Media'' or ''SEO'' 2 Drive Web Traffic 2 there Affiliate links. there Is a Need Here! Why doesn't ''Affiliatefix'' Enter In this area & Sell legit Web traffic 2 people who Wants 2 Buy Web Traffic, Why Don't U!!

18. DeltonR

Thanks for your interest using RunCPA. However, here is the email: [email protected] which will help you to contact with the webmaster easily. By using this email support you can easily got the info what you need. All the best!

Top Resources

banners