The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Web CEO, Do Professional SEO Dudes Use it?

rhyswynne

affiliate
Hi everybody :)

I've recently found a program called Web CEO, and it seems pretty good and you can do a lot with it (I find myself checking stats every now and again :D).

My only question is is it just a nice tool that is useful for reporting SERPS, or does it have much value for the professional Search Engine Marketer? Reason I ask is that I'm planning on upgrading to the new one, and I wanted everybody's opinion on it.

Cheers.

I have used it all the time, free version is excellent. I paid for the upgrade to professional unleased giving own branding & so on, i swear by it.

Ages ago it looked really poo, but version 7.3 upwards have been great achievements

Yeah.

I've begun to explore the software outside of the "Ranking" mode, which I originally downloaded it for. It's a fantastic piece of kit, and looking to expand my Bid Directory with it.

I am also using this software it's really easy and handy to operate and yes improved a lot in the mean while.

I use it for reports for clients and that is about it really. As far as the SEO aspect goes, it is absolutely crap as far as I am concerned because it only looks at a couple of aspects of on page stuff. BUT if you have only a couple of simple sites and are looking to promote them without knowing SEO, then it will be Ok PROVIDING you are not operating in a field that is remotely competitive, as it is not up to it on those cases.

My Review of WebCEO:
SEOContest2008 SEO/SEM Downloads and Other Tools Blog Archive SEO Software Review: WebCEO - Comprehensive SEO Software for All

One major thing I like about this compared to Web Position and SEO Elite is the human emulation in ranking reports that does:

• The full download of pages and images just like how everyone else experiences it. Sometimes API tools have slight differences in results especially for Live/MSN.
  • Uses emulated web browser user agents.
  • Adds pauses in between ranking check to appear to be human.
  • Uses several proxies owned by WebCEO so the source IP is not always the same, appearing to be human.
At the office where I work, we run Web Position and at home with my own business I use WebCEO. When we are running Web Position reports, and we do link: and site: commands on Google, Google suddenly gives us a CAPTCHA code saying it looks like an automated request. You can always download the free WebCEO. The only limitation it has in ranking reports is, you can only choose 6 search engines running 5 keywords. The reports cannot be exported nor printed.

banners
Back