The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Web 2.0 Traffic Generation Blueprint - FREE + Good Reviews

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I was just reading <a target="_new" href="http://www.promotenews.com/promotenewz-11-20070820Web20SitePromotion.html">Andy Beard's review</a> of Michelle Macphearson's in-depth free guide to Web 2.0 traffic generation. Andy and others say this FREE no-fluff, step-by-step program is better than many of the "Web 2.0 traffic secret" guru ebooks that you have to pay for and most say it's well worth your time to read if you are invested in driving free social traffic.

You can get Michelle's "<strong><a target="_new" href="http://www.socialmediadaily.com/">Social Media Daily" Blueprint</a></strong>" here. <a target="_new" href="http://www.promotenews.com/promotenewz-11-20070820Web20SitePromotion.html">Andy writes</a>:
<blockquote>"Michelle's Web2.0 Traffic Generation Blueprint is a step by step list of every way she promotes a website. It doesn't get into possibly complicated decisions about deciding which site might be most appropriate, you end up generating traffic from so many different sources the odds are in your favour that you hit a good source. It should be noted that Michelle works a lot with out-sourcing, and this would be a perfect guide to give to a link builder and say "do this", and also assign an outsourced writer to work with them.

I suppose rather than creating a mininet, it is more like a "social net" of 100s of interlinked pages on web 2.0 sites & profiles, social bookmarks and news items that eventually lead back to your money sites."</blockquote>

Thanks for the tips. Is Web2.0 Blueprint is a new technique to generate traffic and promote website. Blueprint is just new for me and I am familiar with Web2.0 technology is based on web communities and hosted services such as social networking site, wikis and folksonomies. A web 2.0 website features a rich internet application techniques, CSS , syndication of RSS, mashups and content management system.

WOW,

The link Linda provided is a true work of art. I use the same principles , but never to the depth that this marketing package has. I am starting 2 people on this plan tomorrow morning. I am that Impressed. For free, anyone who ignores this free information and does not put it in practise truely does not want success.

Amazing Find Linda!

Thanks,
Jim

I am getting to this social marketing thing. That is very stepwise strategies explained well.

Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Clara

Social media is almost like classified advertising, you post reviews on social boobmarking sites like digg.com and reddit.com. These are high traffic and high PR sites. The links are great because you can controll the titles and content of the description. so they are good for links, and because they are high traffic, your post get a lot of exposure.

Make sure you use the proper tags for your subject. this is criticle because this ensures targeted traffic.

Use the link Linda Provided and get the program. it is free. I really do have 2 people full time working on this program now for my clients and it has made a big difference.

I used to use the same principles , but this program is so indepth that it doubled traffic to several sites in less than a week.

It is worth doing.

Well, Linda, You know me, I have to "Test" everything! lol.

But this is a good thing to do, it seperates the truth from the clutter. When i first read the program i was amazed by the depth, but decided that the proof is in the pudding. and so far, the pudding is sweet.

All of my clients from here on out will start with this program first. It brings traffic fast. good , high PR links that gets new pages spidered almost instantly(actualy had several pages indexed in 4 mins).

Since people are creatures of habit, a good number return over and over, And several sites pulled in some "natural links" from the exposure.

This is just a Good, Solid program that makes sense and works.

You are absolutely right

You are absolutely right Mr.jcorkern .We can expect huge targeted traffic by performing social marketing .The other day I saw a site which gave a perfect information on social marketing, I can say it as wonderful site . I wish to share this information with all of you .

Hey Jack,

Nice to meet you. I read the Friday Traffic Report regularly.

Somehow I missed welcoming you after your 1st post.
So welcome to 5 Star! :)

Hello Mr. Jack

It is a great thing when an expert shows up at the forum. Great to have you with us.

This is the first i have heard of the Firday Report. but looking foward to gleening out some choice information.

This blueprint is absolutely awesome. I have gotten so many new ideas from Michelle out of this free gem.

I can tell you from experience that Web 2.0 marketing works like gangbusters. I get more leads through social networking than I do any other form of advertising or anything else. It's great because you know people come to you because of who you are and what you stand for. They like your ideas and think of you as someone who they want to do business with.

It's great.

Sheree

Hi Jack!

Oh wow, I just realized Jack was here. Hello Jack, I'm a big fan. Your Friday Traffic report is one of the most useful places fro me on the entire Internet. Keep it coming man, it's much appreciated.

Sheree

I think that the key with any social media marketing is to be sort of a "non-marketer." If you go in there all in-your-face with your product and or opportunity, you'll have very poor results. If you just go in there with the mindset that you're trying to help others and meet a bunch of great people, you're on the right track.

Try to figure out the ways in which you can contribute and maybe help a newbie or 2. Even if you know how to do something that you don't think is very "technical," let's say, there is always someone out there looking for exactly what you have to offer.

Sheree

The information is very interesting .Iam also new webie. Web 2.0 Blueprint is a step by step list of every way promoting a website .Creating Web 2.0 sites also very useful to get the traffic to your site.

MI
Back