The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Wealthy Affiliate?

bigmacher

affiliate
Hi I'm contemplating between this place and Wealthy Affiliate. I like WA because of live chat, and lots of webinars. The yearly subscription is $359 versus $147 here. I don't mind paying the $359 of I get more value.

What makes Affiliatefix better or worse than WA?

I know very little about WA, so can't offer you a comparison. My understanding is that they teach you how to start a website/biz and how to market it? Really not sure if there's more to it than that or not. If not and you're wanting to get into CPA/affiliate marketing then The Dojo is the obvious choice.

Anyway, like Snarry said, why not join both if you like them equally. Or start with the free membership to get a feel of things here before making your final decision.

Why not you go for both?

If you can afford it I'm sure both places offer different content for you to digest. However I can say that AffiliateFix has quite a nice DOJO and you can't beat the helpfulness of this staff over here. Plus most the time you can get one of them on skype at any time pretty easily. I can vouch for Oliver (K) one of the friendliest and helpful people you will ever meet in this industry.

If you can afford it I'm sure both places offer different content for you to digest. However I can say that AffiliateFix has quite a nice DOJO and you can't beat the helpfulness of this staff over here. Plus most the time you can get one of them on skype at any time pretty easily. I can vouch for Oliver (K) one of the friendliest and helpful people you will ever meet in this industry.

Yup. I second that! K is really helpful and friendly.

Thank you guys, I'm just trying to build something special that will outlast the rest so that means a lot guys thanks.

banners
Back