The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

We started new affiliate program to help autistic children--Product FREE--You get $35

J

jkgulick

The Columbia-Inland Corporation has just started marketing a new therapeutic mobility device (fun push-pull car) that really helps kids with autism and other disabilities. We have the funding sources already that will purchase a Power Pumper for most every kid that needs one. We just need a few great affiliate marketers to help us let people know that they are available.

Power Pumper - The Fun Therapy Tool

The main benefits to our program (as I see it) are as follows:
  • Decent per sale payout for manufactured goods - $35.00
  • Decent second tier payout - $5.00
  • Good conversion rate (1:18) - great website - free funding is available in every state
  • Huge untapped market - 1 in 67 kids are developing autism now, and that is just a segment of the market - brand new affiliate program
  • Automatic second tier - we automatically enroll those who purchase or apply for funding as affiliates and send them a link for them to promote if they wish. This can help build your second tier income.
  • Good karma - the Power Pumper helps children with special needs and is built by adults with special needs in a solar-powered factory.
  • Good webmaster/ affiliate program manager. :)

We are trying to market the Power Pumper to help children with autism, Down Syndrome, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, brain injuries, hemiplegia, brachial plexus injuries, and other developmental and congenital disorders. Ask me if you want a full list.

If you are interested, the info about our affiliate program is here:

Join Our Affiliate Program

(note: the board does not want to advertise the second tier payout as they are afraid to look pyramidal, but it is part of the program) If you have any questions, ask me here, as I will be monitoring this thread.

Warm regards,

Josh Gulick

Hi Josh,

Looks like a great product and sounds like a good mission that you are on,
helping kids with autism and disabilities.

Thanks Linda

I appreciate the nice words. I would like to talk with you about our program. I'm sure you have some great tips for a newbie like me. I would like some suggestions on how best to spend our advertising budget. Could you give me a call sometime at 503-305-3773 some weekday? I'm PST.

Hi Josh,

I'd returned your email and also sent you a PM but didn't hear back from you. I have you down for a call early next week and we'll talk then. Thanks. :)

banners
Back