The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

We are DCypher Media

A

Ada|DCypher Media

Hey Guys,

I want to introduce you to DCypher Media a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands and in Romania.

If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:

- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application or hit me up on Skype (danadriana2002) for more details.

Hey Guys,

Hey @Ada|DCypher Media , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I want to introduce you to DCypher Media a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands and in Romania.

If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:

- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application or hit me up on Skype (danadriana2002) for more details.

As @Marc has mentioned, be sure to get your application in for your official Resource Listing. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Do not spam forums, posts, or threads.

You will find that those listed in our Resource Listings do well getting signups by being active in the community and offering actionable information.

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature once you get your first ten posts. Join the Dojo and you will have the option to add your logo and other graphics to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information in appropriate sub forums and helping members is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @Ada|DCypher Media , welcome to AFix!

Looking forward to reading your posts and more about your company in our Resources section.

If you ever need help or have questions, just ask. :)

MI
Back