The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ways to promote your GPT site?

red87445

affiliate
I was planning to register on a bunch of different forums and post my site there but I'm not sure what else to do. Does buying banner space and clicks actually result in signups and active members?

As a GPT site owner for more than 5 years I've found that, generally, banner and click ads don't work to get active members. The main thing you need to do is have a fun site with a lot of different games and contests and, of course, good, high-paying offers. An active chat also helps. The best way to get new members is to have referral contests and get your members to do the work for you. That way you can also find out where they're making their posts and you can go to those forums and make comments in their posts about things going on with your site. If you're going to pay for advertising, your best bet is to go with Paid To Sign Up ads. Many GPT sites offer that type of advertising and some networks do as well.

Back in the day we used to promote our GPT websites in forums, but those days are over. GPT has died and it's died quick. Quality is just not there anymore and it's scripts such as Shiftcode and FSR have saturated the market.

Through the years the death knell has been tolled countless times when it comes to GPT sites and incent in general. Please know that the GPT industry is alive and well and going strong. Granted, people complete offers in order to get the incentive. All incent operates that way. But there has to be a reason it hasn't ever gone away. Fraud controls and prevention are much better now than they ever have been so it's much more easier to weed out the bad eggs.

banners
Back