The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Warning Network Owners

C

CPAShift

Dear friends,

I would like to send a warning to all Network owners.

There are some vietnamese people trying to signup on CPA/PPD Networks, once they are signed up they start sending traffic mostly US Campaigns.

They know exactly what to do to get accepted in any kind of network, if you block vietnam, they come and signup again with a other country's IP, Skype you name it.

The problem is, that their leads are filled with false information which is simply fraud.

If you accept these people into your network you have a problem.

1: You might lose money if you pay them
2: You lose advertisers
3: You are going have a bad reputation with advertisers.

Here is 1 simple solution:

Ask the publishers to give you a proof of address.

I do not speak for all vietnamese people, this has come to my attention and i want network owners to be aware of this issue, so they dont lose money on them.

I hope you can appreciate my warning.

This has been going on for years. What they are using is bots with vpn72,proxys,ssh with bluestacks to complete the offers. The leads are all 100% fraud and yes they will use other ips and info too signup to networks. This hurts networks big time. But like what Dario said phone verification + ID verification would work great! Also you can invest into some fraud software.

I know, i'm not saying it happend to me, i'm just here to let others know about it so they wont fall for these tricks.

As much as we are always against the verification process, i do think the only solution to this problem is to have a proper verification process. It will help and identify the people who are on a particular network for very wrong motives. I do think it will also be wise if you are able to have a process that looks like vetting before someone is signed up successfully to the network. It will help prevent the process of just signing up on the network and give some control over the users of the networks

We have experienced a rise in fraudulent applications on our network recently.

During the verification process we ask applicants which networks they are currently working with. We then ask for the Skype ID of their Account Manager for these networks and discuss the quality of the affiliate with the AMs directly.

If you guys ever have applicants that tell you they are working with our network, you are welcome to add us on Skype and discuss their quality. We are always happy to help!

Im from VietNam and not all affiliates in VN send bad traffic. I have 4 years about network and this is my solution to denied fraud
the best solution:

1 - You should added value to pass your publisher/affiliate ID
2 - Always contact with your adv to check KPI for each offers
3 - New affiliate applied offer, you should setup for their small cap and test traffic in 3 or 7 days.
4 - Always make payment net 15 or 30 for all publishers if you dont want lost money

* with this solution can help me suppended aff/pub sending bad traffic in 3 to 7days and help me keep adv

imagine now it's hard to make business in Vietnam, if there is such reputation. My opinion is that it's the matter of network security, it's not a solution to ban the entire country.

imagine now it's hard to make business in Vietnam, if there is such reputation. My opinion is that it's the matter of network security, it's not a solution to ban the entire country.

Yet, many networks and other services have done exactly that. It's unfortunate, but the fraud is incredibly high at the moment. I wrote about the issue here.

I guess they sacrifice a part of potential profit in favor of security, by banning certain countries. I've met a lot of banned countries lists on various networks. Anyway, it's possible to bypass this limitation by using a proxy.

I guess they sacrifice a part of potential profit in favor of security, by banning certain countries. I've met a lot of banned countries lists on various networks. Anyway, it's possible to bypass this limitation by using a proxy.

Except they still need to have a call with the AM & provide proof of residence. It isn't as easy as one might think. However, there are still those that manage to sneak through the gauntlet.

banners
Back