The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Warning! I need links

B

Bagi Zoltán

You may misunderstand the title, but if you read this thread despite of the title you are my man.

I have a hungarian site, and there is a hand edited online marketing link catalogue which has a PR4. There is a nice blog category PR3 and I would like to place 5 more links pointing to your sites.

So the first 5 english online marketing related blog link will win the game!

Please be so kind and post here the URL and a short description in order to make my task a little easier.

Thank in advance!

Thank you for the suggestion OWG, of course I placed the link.
4 more links wanted.

Not hijacking this thread, but if anyone wants to submit to deeplylinked.com, then email (not PM) me immediately after with the urls you have submitted, and I will treat them with a little more respect than normally ;)

OWG, I submitted my dir some days ago, but unfortunately I don't know your email adress, but I hope you will recognise my suggestion;)

Your welcome! You know I would rather link to trusted people's website and your links really improve the visitors experience.

Temi, would you write me a custom description about your blog, because I already link to your blog, but there is only the anchor text. Of course, only if your interested.

Thanks for that Bagi, here we go:

Temi's Internet blogs offers information, resources and opinion on Internet related issues such as web hosting, domain name registration and search engine optimisation and marketing.

Excellent bagi, a link from SEO Blog will be perfect, link details:

Haabaa Webmaster Blogs
Description:
Haabaa webmaster Blogs contains information, articles and resources about Haabaa web directory and other interesting topics.

I will put you link online righ away :)

Sorry I had to moderate a little in Hungary, your link is live.
Othrewise your question is really hard to answer, but please link to directory of seo links if there would be opportunity for description blease pasete the following:
Quality, searchable, seo friendly directory for search engine optimization related websites.

MI
Back