The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Warning] CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! DO NOT USE THEM! [Proof]

Well, let me just say that sometimes the quality of the traffic matters a lot. When the traffic you send worthless and doesn't convert anything (no popunder opened, banner clicks or anything else) then it's like you are the one stealing from them and not them. I have seen this before a lot of times. A lot of people even send a percentage of the traffic as bots and expect the networks not to notice.

If i can see right now that my 90% of referrals, have a popunder open rate of 40-50% and then you come and have a popunder rate of 9% then why do i have to pay you the same amount as the other guys who bring me revenue ?

But of course i disagree of not paying you at all or blocking you from chat or anything. They should just reduce the amount of CPM and pay you a reduced price.

That's what i would do. An always have a professional conversation with your referral.

I believe they already know about this situation since this thread was posted on more forums and I saw them answering it there , however nothing has been resolved yet .

Last edited:
I got paid.. Mod please delete the thread

Why delete the thread ? I disagree on that. You should just say your experience and if you were wrong, then admit you were wrong so the rest of the users know. Or if they understood they made a mistake again inform the users.

You can't just start a thread to say bad things about a company and then if they fix things just delete it.

Reactions: K
Why delete the thread ? I disagree on that. You should just say your experience and if you were wrong, then admit you were wrong so the rest of the users know. Or if they understood they made a mistake again inform the users.

You can't just start a thread to say bad things about a company and then if they fix things just delete it.
Agreed.

Thread will remain.

MI
Back