The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wants to Index Your Website in 24 Hours in Google

realistic

affiliate
Respected All Members,

Here I m going to explain that How to get index by Google within 24 Hours of Your Website which recently I read online at SEO tricks article site.
Create one Blog in Blog spot and put your anchor text in blog with hyperlink, post it in your blog and publish it.

Now your website will be indexed within 24 Hours in Google.

I don't think these tips could guarantee your sites being indexed within 24 hours. But I think getting backlinks from high PR (above 6) sources at the very beginning of your sites would make your sites being indexed with 48 hours in my own experiences. :)

This is not proper way to get index in 24 hours. You should submit your site in Digg.com, directories, search engines etc.

there are many techniques using people for fast indexing and index often...

adobe or google links helpt to index often your blog or website...

but i strongly believe that don't use this type techniques...natural crawling are good...

Only a link from blogspot blog could not guaranteed for a website to get indexed in 24 hours, to get indexed fast in Google you need to get more backlinks..

I think blogspot is the fastest way to get traffic. You can also submit your site to social bookmarking site. It is also a fastest way to increase page rank.

Ways of indexing:

Creating quality of back links
Ping your site
Create a sitemap - helps your inner pages get index.
Search Engine Submission

24 hours, 48 hours 72 hours. What does it matter? A quick link on a twitter page and all my sites have been indexed in 72 hours. I have no requirement for them to be indexed any faster. It makes no difference to me if its 72 hours or 72 minutes.

Respected All Members,

Here I m going to explain that How to get index by Google within 24 Hours of Your Website which recently I read online at SEO tricks article site.
Create one Blog in Blog spot and put your anchor text in blog with hyperlink, post it in your blog and publish it.

Now your website will be indexed within 24 Hours in Google.

There is no guarantee this process always results in indexed pages in 24 hours anyway.

I dont think that is entirely accurate I've than creating a lot of new blogspot blog the same technique you mentioned but i dont it's working.

That's true. The speed at which pages in a website are indexed is determined by the number of backlinks to it's pages and the rate at which the content changes. Constantly changing content will be indexed/re-indexed faster.

I think your tip is going to be very helpful to me as I have been developing my new website. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

banners
Back